Dreams come true: Microsoft, google, etc
Posted by waididudidam
It was on the beginning of 2011 when I wrote my wish to meet Bill Gates (or the people who works for Microsoft), Eric Schimidt (or the people who work for Google), The ministers , Anies Baswedan, Joko Widodo, Tri Mumpuni, Elang Gumilang, and the CEO of many companies. It seemed like impossible. How can I, a student from Jambi, meet the important people? I just wrote it down , prayed to God, figured out, and do my best. The power of mind!! The power of Iman! as my 2011 tagline: DREAM, DO, DESERVE!! Yap! My dreams came true on 2011. I meet all of the people on that list, except Joko Widodo. (oke, yg ini hutang ya!)
This photo was taken on Desember 22th 2012. After having an “economic leaders forum”, I presented the program held by YAFI (Youth’s Act for Indonesia) “Kami Berbakti” , then I got the positive response from him. Moreover, I got many sponsor for this prorgam. I really thank God for that. Anyway, Happy Mother’s Day, May Allah SWT lead me to do many positive things for a better Indonesia to make my parents proude of me. ^_^
For further experience, Check this Out.
Do you believe in The Power of Mind? I do! The theory “The power of Mind“ does work on me to make my dreams come true.
My habbit is writing down my dreams on a paper, hanging it on the wall, and gazing it before I slept. Come to my room! you gonna see many papers, lots of dreams, either the short-term or the long-term dreams.In 2011, I joined many workshop, seminars, and forums, which gave me chances to meet them all, even more than what I expected, but Joko W not yet J. Moreover, I paid NO CHARGE for these events.. I got the invitations then joined these events in 2011. See? The power of mind does work!!! Don’t waste your time, give it a try!!!
Here they are-the dreams that come true:
- Seminar “National Competitiveness Toward Indonesia 2025”, speakers:
- Mr. Irman Gusman, Chairman of the Regional Representative Council of the Republic of Indonesia,
- Mr. MrOrlando Ayala, Corporate Vice President, Chairman of Emerging Markets, and Chief Advisor to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) Microsoft Corporation.
- Mr.Gita Wirjawan, Chairman of Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board.
- Mr. Sandiaga Uno, Chairman of Saratoga Capital and Co-founder of Modernisator.
- Workshop Google Adsense “Optimizing traffic & Adsense” and workshop HIV/AIDS “Meningkatkan Kesadaran HIV/AIDS di Kalangan Remaja”, speakers:
- Niken sasmaya, OPG account manager Google Asia
- Henky Prihatna, Country consultant Google Asia
- Wenita Indrastati, Asisten Deputi Pengembangan Program Komisi Penanggulangan AIDS Nasional
- Djenar Mahesa Ayu, novel writer “Mereka bilang saya monyet”
- Enda Nasution, “Bapak Blogger Indonesia”
- Kheista Leonie Christiante, Commitee of Rumah Cemara
- Focus Group Discussion, speakers:
- Sanny Djohan, President of PT. Kuark Internasional
- Ir. Nita Yudi, President Ikatan Wanita Pengusaha Indonesia
- Ihsan M. Iqbal G.G, Himpunan Pengusaha Muda Indonesia
- Economic Leaders Forum, 22 Desember 2011, speakers:
- Anies Baswedan, Ph.D “kebijakan ekonomi-politik Indonesia”
- Budi W Soetjipto, Ph. D “Pembangunan Human Capital Indonesia Masa Depan”
- Y.W Junardy “Peran Entrepreneur mewujudkan perekonomian”
- Seminar “Trends and Development in Indonesian Higher Education”
Speaker: Mr. Fasli Jalal, vice education minister of Indonesia, 2011
- Seminar “Venturing into Clean Energy Entrepreneurship: a discussion what the future holds. A discussion with commercial companies on how to make money from renewable energy with USAID.”
Speaker: Mrs. Tri Mumpuni, Excecutive Director of Institut Bisnis dan Ekonomi Kerakyatan, 2011
- Seminar, “Property Business” PT. Bakrie Land Development,
Speaker: Hiramsyah S. Tahib, CEO of PT. Bakrie Land Development, Tbk.
- Seminar “Entrepreneurship Seminar” (Guest Lecture)
Speaker: by Mr. Skip Yowell, CEO of Jansport, 2011
- Seminar “Entrepreneurship Wirausaha Muda Mandiri”
Speaker: Mr. Elang Gumilang, CEO of Elang Group, 2011
- Seminar “Kulinerpreneurship Seminar“
Speaker: Mr. Wendy Santoso, The Owner of Bandar Jakarta, 2011
- Seminar “Inspiring woman, full of dedication”,
Speaker: Mrs. Yuliawati, The Owner of Moz5 salon, 2011
- Workshop “Ayo Berbagi”, Indonesia Future Leader, 2011
Speaker: Iman Usman, ASEAN-Indonesia Youth Ambassador
- Seminar “Let’s Judge a book from its cover”
Speaker: Mrs.Indah Sukoco, 2011
- Seminar “Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)“
Speaker: Mr. Dwi Setiawan, 2011